This site general information such as health, nutrition and fitness information and is designed for educational purposes only. You should absolutely not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a medical doctor. Do not disregard, avoid or delay obtaining medical or health related advice from your health-care professional because of something you may have read on this site. The use of any information provided on this site is solely at your own risk. Developments in medical research may impact the health, fitness and nutritional advice that appears here. No assurance can be given that the advice contained in this site will always include the most recent findings or developments with respect to the particular material.
The practice of fasting involves calorie restriction. ProLon is a reduced-calorie protocol that mimics the effect of fasting. As with any reduced-calorie diet, do not start ProLon if:
- You are affected by COVID-19, you are over 65 years old, you are under 18 years old, you are considered at high risk;
- You have a diagnosed disease, in particular diabetes, cancer, cardiovascular, liver o kidney disease, or other chronic disease;
- You are allergic to nuts or other ingredients contained in ProLon;
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding;
- You are underweight or if you have known, diagnosed or suspected eating disorder;
- You have fever, cough, diarrhea, signs of an active infection, or are at risk for a repetitive infection.
Finally, you have to be aware that: “ProLon is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any deseases”.
*If you are not clear about the above, talk to your health care practitioner or click here to talk to ProLon practitioner.